An opportunity has arisen for an R&D Scientist to work for this international food manufacturer based in the Birmingham area.
As R&D Scientist you will be responsible for:
- Manage and lead projects, defining technical plans and ensuring successful execution with adherence to agreed timelines.
- Keep up to date records on projects including timelines, budgets and milestones.
- Develop solutions to problems, ensure compliance to technical policies & procedures and deliver technical input to address business needs.
- and execute pilot, field and supplier trials, including data analysis, data monitoring and data correction.
- Visit projects running in West Africa and liaise with Country leads to ensure milestones are achieved.
You will ideally be qualified to degree level or BS/MS/PhD in a crop science related subject, (Ecology, Natural/Plant/Environmental Science or Agronomy or Agricultural engineering or Equivalent).
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.