Quality (Warranty) Engineer - Automotive - Coventry area
Are you interested in a role coordinating a team of customer and warranty quality professionals and focusing on quality management systems development within a Tier 1 automotive environment? This role will demand a good command of the full suite of MS Office programmes, a working knowledge of SAP and the ability to drive to other sites for meeting as required.
Key duties for this role will include:
· To liaise with Warranty/ Engineering/ Service/ Sales/ Warehousing and Packing personnel daily ref issues
· To validate, authorise and warranty claims received and to investigate/inspect warranty return product when appropriate
· To manage and report on bonded stock locations
· To coordinate 3PL Quality Inspectors/ appropriate personnel for Quarantining and Inspection of Quality issues
· Ensuring all appropriate parties have a Quality Alert/ 5P raised
· To ensure inspectors are provided with latest drawings/ visual standards
· Advising issues to SQD's and results of stock checks as available
· Visiting other facilities as required to address Quality/ Warranty issues
· To provide training in PST/ quality functions as appropriate
· Ensuring that requested 8D processes are appropriately driven to completion in a timely fashion and supply is not compromised
· Completion of any appropriate reporting ref Corrective Action/ Warranty
· Providing metrics regarding Product Corrective Action/ Warranty as required
· Audit Inspectors and SQD's as appropriate to ensure consistency of process application
· Liaising with company support network for adjudication purposes and to ensure the warranty repair timeline is met and the adjudication on OE customer claims
· To manage OE warranty accounts and attend OE customer warranty review meetings as required.
If keen to learn more about this Quality (Warranty) Engineer role please don't hesitate to call Grant Nisbet for further details.
10 months ago