A Quality Technician is required for an established manufacturer of electronics within the aerospace and defence industries. The successful candidate will be joining to assist in the goods in / out quality control department of this successful electronics manufacturer.
The role of Quality Technician will include:
- Inspection and validation of products from a variety of suppliers and before dispatch to customers.
- Record information on the Quality Management System reporting non-conformance.
- Follow drawing and diagrams and ensure component build standards are met.
- Pick stored components and ensure correct parts are provided to the shop floor.
The suitable candidate for this Quality Technician position will need to possess the following experience:
- Have experience working in an electronics manufacturing company, ideally a safety critical of high integrity background such as aerospace, nuclear or defence.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems and FAI.
- Experience working to quality standards AS9100 / ISO 9001.
- FLT Licence.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a good knowledge of goods inward / outward or product inspection to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Milton Keynes based company will offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent non-standard pension scheme.
- Early finish on a Friday
If you have the required inspection experience and looking for a position where you have autonomy working within a very reputable and technical manufacturing company then please click on the link to apply or contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.