Job Title - Quality Assurance Technician
Industry - Food
Location - Worcester
An opportunity has arisen for a Quality Assurance Technician with an innovative and forward thinking food manufacturer based in the Worcester area.
As Quality Assurance Technician you will provide technical support and guidance to staff on a day to day basis, ensuring that site standards relating to processing, meeting finished product specifications and behaviours reflect agreed legal and customer requirements and taking appropriate decisions to deliver food safety and quality assurance objectives.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Health, Safety and Working Environment - ensuring safe working practices and standards are adhered to by all that enter the area of ownership.
- On Line Quality Assurance - In partnership with line and packing colleagues, carry out work in progress checks to ensure right first-time product results
- Internal auditing and technical tasks:
- Test baking and finished product approval - To be responsible for carrying out baking of frozen from the packing area samples as directed by the standard cards and giving status to the finished product.
- Microbial Sampling Co-ordination
- Hygiene and housekeeping
In addition to the above you will have experience of working in a similar role in a food environment. You will have excellent attention to detail, you will be an analytical thinker and you will have the ability top deal calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.