over 1 year ago
Job Title: Quality Technician
A Quality Technician is required with knowledge of quality tools and measuring equipment for a new permanent position. Candidates with experience of aluminium/iron cast components will be well received.
The Quality Technicians duties will include:
- Conducting quality audits of process and product
- Supporting scrap and rework reporting and analysis
- Attending a daily scrap review and leading PDI activity related to metrology inspection of product using standard measuring equipment such as verniers, calipers, height gauges and micrometers.
The Quality Technician will have:
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation as it applies to the role
- Successfully completed a RoSPA certified manual handling training course (or equivalent qualification) and will have completed Health, Safety & Environmental awareness training.
- Competence in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel & PowerPoint is required for this role.
- Strong quality orientation, knowledge of castings and base quality experience.
- Relevant industry experience of cast and machined parts inspection employing all commonly used engineering inspection equipment is desirable.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered for this Shropshire-based position, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Technician role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 147.