Reporting to the Factory Manager, the Quality Technician will play a key role within the team to ensure safe working practices and quality of products is adhered to.
The duties of the Quality Technician role:
- Demonstrate safe working practices and ensure procedures are followed at all times.
- Represent quality with safety and hygiene teams.
- First review to start production, in-process confirmation and approval of raw materials.
- Quarantine of materials & final inspection - re-testing and release back to production.
- Completion of reject reports and the control of defective material (Quarantine and SCARs).
- Auditing supplier certificates of analysis and basic good inwards control & testing.
Skills/experience required for the Quality Technician role:
- A working knowledge of factory and laboratory testing & control processes.
- A working knowledge of all test equipment used to measure production quality and laboratory tests.
- Ability to input and retrieve information from databases including the internal inventory customer service systems.
- Ideally a basic knowledge of BRC Packaging & packaging materials & ISO9001 standards.
- Knowledge of root cause analysis and other quality tools.
- Basic word processing & use of emails.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration. Alternatively, please call Justin Wainwright on his direct number 01268 889267.