Title: Quality Technician
Location: Desford, Leicestershire
Rate: £18-22 ph
Contract: Initial 12 month contract
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Executing global quality processes
- Coordinating / conduct internal quality audits
- Administering work area metrics
- Developing local training documents
- Performing quality certification activities
- Identifying quality non-conformance occurrences and track compliance
In addition, the Quality Technician will work with business division teams to assist with quality issues and provide continuous improvement feedback.
- A 2-year minimum of technical schooling, an apprenticeship program, an Associates degree and/or equivalent work experience in an engineering, manufacturing, quality and/or maintenance related discipline
- A minimum of one year of engineering, manufacturing, maintenance or quality related work experience
- Thorough knowledge of relevant engineering, manufacturing, quality and / or maintenance standards and practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal, communications, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to work with diverse teams of employees and customers
- Personal computer skills and the ability to use standard software tools
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Previous experience working with Caterpillar systems and processes would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now. For more information, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.