£13.00 - £16.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
Title: Quality Technician
Location: Desford, Leicestershire
Rate: £13-16 ph
Contract: Initial 12 month contract
A Quality Technician is required to join a leading Off-Highway manufacturer for a 12 month contract based in Desford.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Executes processes, plans and tools that support global quality systems or related processes
- Executes global quality processes as defined in the Caterpillar Quality Management System
- Coordinate and conduct internal quality audits.
- Administer area metrics and submit local training and documentation as necessary
- Support certification activities
- Collect customer defect reports weekly
- Track the progress of corrective actions across the business to ensure a speedy response to a resolution.
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering/Manufacturing/Maintenance OR equivalent relevant experience within a role within engineering, manufacturing and/or maintenance
- Working knowledge of relevant engineering, manufacturing and/or maintenance and standards and practices
- Good interpersonal, communications, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to work with diverse teams of employees and customers
- Personal computer skills and the ability to use standard software tools
- Good written and oral communications skills
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.