£20k - 23k per year
about 1 month ago
Quality Technician (Afternoon Shift)
£20,000 to £23,000 plus benefits
A food manufacturing company are recruiting for a Quality Technician to work 2pm till 10pm Monday to Friday. You will be joining an exciting food manufacturing company, being a part of the quality department, conducting quality audits, food safety checks and inspections on raw materials. You will have a background working within food manufacturing and understanding of food safety and quality standards.
As a Quality Technician your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Carrying out online product quality assessment of food products.
- To assist operations with producing safe, quality products, whilst maintaining all food safety and legality.
- To provide advice and coaching to personnel from other operational departments on quality related matters.
- To ensure high levels of GMP within the factory environment, including process equipment cleaning standards.
- Control of non-conforming product, root cause investigation and corrective action.
- Conducting quality audits and internal audits.
An exciting opportunity for a Quality Technician with the following.
- Previous experience working within a Quality or Technical department.
- Understanding of HACCP, food safety, BRC audits and standards.
- Conducting internal audits and dealing with non-conformances.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Happy to work a 2pm till 10pm shift pattern.
- A background working within food manufacturing.
If you are a Quality Technician with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.