Perm salary + shift allowance
Can you offer experience within an Automotive related field in a role interfacing with production and being the "go to" for quality advice, guidance and implementation of standards?
Are you familiar with x-ray machines and the use of spectrometers in a multi-faceted manufacturing environment?
Experience of plant and customer quality engineering is desirable; as is knowledge of APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC and QMS completion.
Key elements of this Quality Technician role will include;
- Being responsible for supporting quality activities leading up to launch and in production
- To develop Quality based Standardised Work Instructions and assist ion training and rollout
- Supporting early production containment & final inspection product reviews and data analysis
- To manage calibration log, and carry out routine audits of in - process gauging
- Complying with the MSA requirements and QMS Control of NCM
- Operating all quality laboratory and measuring equipment (i.e. Microscope, Tensile Machine, X-ray)
- To be computer literate and able to use MS Office package (MiniTab would be an asset)
- Overseeing shop floor activities (audits, 1st offs, inspection, quarantine management, receiving inspection, etc)
- Being confident to stop processes which are producing non-conforming products
- To be the voice of quality on the shop floor - lead by example and help to develop business wide understanding of Quality and its related processes and procedures
This Quality Technician role will see you undertake work in multiple conditions (heat, cold, dusty, hot objects and loud noises) so an open minded and proactive approach is desired, as is a desire to support the company in making continuous improvement a key focus of the business. You will be expected to work a three shift pattern.
If keen to learn more please don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.