3 months ago
Negotiable salary + shift allowance.
Permanent - shift working.
We are recruiting for a Quality Technician to work for a food packaging company in Slough. Reporting to the Factory Manager, the Quality Technician will play a key role within the team to ensure safe working practices and quality of products is adhered to.
As the Quality Technician you will be required to:
- Demonstrate safe working practices and ensure procedures are always followed .
- Represent quality with safety and hygiene teams.
- First review to start production, in-process confirmation and approval of raw materials.
- Quarantine of materials & final inspection - re-testing and release back to production.
- Completion of reject reports and the control of defective material (Quarantine and SCARs).
- Auditing supplier certificates of analysis and basic goods inwards control & testing.
The Quality Technician should have the following skills/experience:
- A working knowledge of factory and laboratory testing & control processes.
- A working knowledge of all test equipment used to measure production quality and laboratory tests.
- Ability to input and retrieve information from databases including the internal inventory customer service systems.
- Ideally a basic knowledge of packaging, packaging materials and ISO9001 standards.
- Knowledge of root cause analysis and other quality tools.
- Basic word processing and use of emails.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Quality Technician and you want to be considered, please apply as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.