£15 - 18 per hour
Up to £18.00 per hour (Inside IR35)
Desford, Leicestershire (WFH Flex)
A Quality Technician is required with knowledge of fasteners and the ability to read basic engineering drawings.
- Coordination role between boots on the ground and customers and suppliers.
- Point of contact for key customers in Europe, USA, China, India.
- Investigating and analysing customer defects.
- Liaising with inspection team that are in the warehouse to check parts – they advise what needs to be checked and what equipment needs to be used.
- Liaising with supplier quality engineers and design engineers.
- Communicate with suppliers, send notifications of defects, obtain their corrective actions.
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering/Manufacturing/Maintenance OR equivalent relevant experience within a role within engineering, manufacturing and/or maintenance.
- Working knowledge of relevant engineering, manufacturing and/or maintenance and standards and practices, including knowledge of inspection equipment.
- Knowledge of fasteners.
- Must be able to read basic engineering drawings – will come up in interviews – small components like nuts, bolts and washers etc.
- Personal computer skills and the ability to use standard software tools and Microsoft programs.
- Must be able to multitask and manage priorities and be flexible and reactive.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.