£23,500 + shift allowance
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting for a Quality Technician on behalf of an International Manufacturing company who are a Tier 1 Automotive supplier. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company who are looking to expand their team.
As a Quality Technician your duties will be:
- Carry out line audits on customer sites, check craftsmanship & feedback findings to manufacturing site
- Support plants & customer on containment actions ensuring containments are compiled and finished promptly
- Develop processes & KPI's
- Support customer with sample builds
- Communicate with customers about root cause activities
- Liaise between customer & DC centres regarding delivery related product quality concerns.
- Act as the first point of contact for the production area
The ideal Quality Technician will have:
- Quality Inspection/Technician experience
- Knowledge of Automotive systems & specifications
- Be prepared to travel between customer sites
- Work well individually and as part of a team
As a Quality Technician there is a EDS Degree course available. Excellent pension scheme with a half day Friday!
Working hours will vary so must be flexible in working different shifts
Immediate start available for the right candidate!