- Sector: FMCG
- Function: Quality
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58807
Quality Technician (4 on 4 off days & nights)
Starting salary: £21,887 plus pension, bonus & 20 days holiday
A fast-paced manufacturing company are recruiting for a Quality Technician working 4 on 4 off days & nights. You will be responsible for conducting quality control checks on range of products and dealing with non-conformances. You will have a quality assurance background within manufacturing with an understanding ISO9001 and quality control.
As a Quality Technician your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Quality Manager you will measure key quality controls on finished and process products against a defined specification.
- Complete a daily quality report and highlight any non-conforming products.
- Conduct process control tests and feed the results back to the operators.
- Conduct daily audits on key quality documents.
- Report and quality issues on products to the Quality Manager and Operations Manager.
An exciting opportunity for a Quality Technician with the following.
- Previous experience working within a Quality or Technical department.
- Understanding and awareness of ISO 9001 standards.
- Conducting internal audits and dealing with non-conformances.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- A background working within fast-paced manufacturing.
If you are a Quality Technician with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.