Job Title: Clerk of Works
Location: Orpington, Kent
Salary: Negotiable Dependant on Experience
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Technical Inspector or Clerk of Works to work at our client’s offices in Kent.
The client are a forward thinking company who run many residential, commercial and government projects in London and the home counties. They are growing considerably so the chance for career progression is great.
- Preferably qualified (MICWCI, MCIOB), with good technical knowledge
- Capable of working under their own initiative and as part of a group
- Previous experience may be gained in the role of Clerk of Works, experienced Site Manager roles, Building Control Surveyor, Technical Inspector for NHBC/BLP/Premier
- You will need to be articulate and communicate effectively to our clients
- Provide professionally presented and written inspection reports
- Possess detailed knowledge of various forms of construction and ability in undertaking inspections of building works in progress
- You will need to be used to liaising closely with Building Contractors
- Be able to read detailed drawings
- Issue site inspection reports
- Research technical data
- Be comfortable working as part of an existing team
- Monitor progress and quality, verifying compliance with contractual drawings, specifications, warranty standards and Employer’s Requirements, identifying discrepancies, preparing written reports with supporting photographs.
- The work will also involve close liaison with Main Contractors’ site teams to review and advise on quality management. The areas of work will be London and the home counties
Experience is preferred in the following sectors:
- Justice buildings
- Community builds
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Rob Johnson on 01384 446 160 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.