- Sector: Consumer Goods
- Function: Quality
- Contact: Mark Bignell
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446167
- Expiry Date: 23 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58845
Quality Team Leader - Manufacturing - South Bristol
Hours: 7am-4pm (Mon-Thur) 7am-12pm (Fri)
A Quality Team Leader is required to join a well established leisure vehicle manufacturer in South Bristol. We are not looking to hire an experienced and confident Team Leader to manage our Quality team.
Quality Team Leader responsibilities:
- Motivate and drive team members to achieve excellence in their work, monitoring and recording individual productivity.
- Ensure that the team produces high quality work at all times.
- Thoroughly train each team member against the approved Standard Operating Procedure and ensure that they have a thorough understanding.
- Provide a detailed induction for new starters and manage their training to a high standard.
- Ensure that all equipment is calibrated and used correctly.
- Understanding customer expectations and successfully communicating them to the team.
- Maintaining consistently high levels of health and safety by conducting daily and weekly audits on work areas.
- Assist the Continuous Improvement engineers in creating, updating and maintaining Standard Operation Sheets and Risk Assessments.
Quality Team Leader Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving capability with a thorough understanding of RCCA & preventative methodologies.
- Utilising a quality driven mindset at all times.
- The ability to optimise and prioritise resources, maximizing productivity.
- Confidence in leading training sessions, presentations and meetings.
- Capacity to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals and drawings to a high standard.
- Specific vision requirements include colour vision.
- Previous managerial experience is essential, preferably in assembly processes
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click on the link to apply. Alternatively you can send your CV direct to Oliver.Smith@jonlee.co.uk
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.