Quality Systems Manager - Tier 1 Automotive - Salary to Circa £45k negotiable DOE - South Birmingham
We have a great opportunity with this tier 1 Automotive manufacturing business for a Quality Systems Manager. The company boasts a 30 years trading history from purpose built facilities and generates revenues in excess of £60m.
This role will see you working on the development and management of the company quality management systems on a long term basis and in the short term delivering the transition from TS16949 to IATF 16949:2016.
To be successful in this role you will be a qualified IATF 16949 Lead Auditor to support a right first time transition in a role that will see you working across all manufacturing departments and stakeholders. You will need to be a strong influencer and coach, ideally with previous experience of delivering operational change with regard to quality management and assurance.
Specific skills and experience relating to your duties include:
- Experienced/qualified lead auditor in IATF 16949
- Experience in working with 3rd party auditors in achieving and maintaining system approval
- Sound understanding of quality tools and techniques and experience in applying them to a mass production environment
- Experience in the development and implementation of new tools and systems across multi-site organisations.
- Detailed understanding of Quality Management Systems Technical Specifications ISO9001; IATF 16949 etc.
- Good understanding of manufacturing systems
- Experience of managing product development within the automotive industry, either from an OEM or Tier One supplier role
- Project management skills and experience in implementing management change
- The role is predominately site based, but may travel internationally in the performance of the job.
In this instance we are seeking degree qualified applicants with the drive and communication skills required to work in a broad cross functional team. German language skills would be an advantage but not essential and a full clean driving licence is preferred. In return there is a competitive package on offer negotiable based upon your experience with a competitive benefits package to match.
For more information or to apply please click the apply now button to Mark Bignell of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.