Quality Systems Manager
Up to £50k + car allowance
Tier 1 Automotive
We have a great opportunity with this tier 1 Automotive manufacturing business for a Quality Systems Manager. The company boasts a 30 years trading history from purpose built facilities and generates revenues in excess of £60m.
This role will see you working on the development and management of the company quality management systems and company compliance on a long term basis.
To be successful in this role you will be a qualified Lead Auditor to support a right first time transition in a role that will see you working across all manufacturing departments and stakeholders. You will need to be a strong influencer and coach, ideally with previous experience of delivering operational change with regard to quality management and assurance.
Specific skills and experience relating to your duties include:
- Implementation and maintenance of Management Systems
- Develop internal audit plans covering all relevant management system standards.
- Lead 3rd party audits and follow up and ensure that corrective actions are closed
- Liaise with relevant bodies, customers and companies
- Train others in relevant management system standards
- Support development of QMS with our suppliers
- Experience in working with 3rd party auditors in achieving and maintaining system approval
- Sound understanding of quality tools and techniques and experience in applying them to a mass production environment
- Experience in the development and implementation of new tools and systems across multi-site organisations
- Good understanding of manufacturing systems
- Project management skills and experience in implementing management change
- Keep up to date with legislation changes
- The role is predominately site based but may travel internationally in the performance of the job.
In this instance we are seeking degree qualified applicants with the drive and communication skills required to work in a broad cross functional team. German language skills would be an advantage but not essential and a full clean driving licence is preferred. In return there is a competitive package on offer negotiable based upon your experience with a competitive benefits package to match.
If you have any questions about the Quality Systems Manager role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 147.