Competitive Hourly Rate - Inside IR35
Job title: Quality Systems Engineer Automotive
We are currently recruiting a Quality Systems Engineer within automotive. Our client manufacture the seating for automotive projects and due to new projects, are therefore expanding their team. We are looking for someone with a strong automotive background and experience working to the relevant standards.
The main responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- Internal Audits of ISO 9001, 14001 & OHAS 18001 Management Systems & third party audits.
- Internal audit scheduling and planning – to support general business systems upgrade.
- Internal Auditing for compliance including schedule setting and CAR close out.
- Manage Documentation system integrity for ISO 9001,14001 & OHAS 18001 Management Systems
- Manage Customer QMS Requirements Process
- Quality Management Systems training and communication
- Continual Improvement of Quality Management System
Experience and skills required
- Manufacturing & Operations
- Quality Management Systems
- Environmental Management Systems
- Health & Safety Management systems
- Continuous Improvement
- Lead or Internal Auditor
- Technical training
- Quality, Environment & Health & Safety training
- Continuous Improvement
- Health and Safety – demonstrate the ability to work safely both independently and as part of a team with minimum supervision.
- Customer focused – prompt and appropriate communication with customers, developing professional relationships.
- Quality Systems & management – clear understanding of requirements and needs of standards and customers
- Continuous Improvement – able to identify & initiate improvements &/or change activities effectively in line with business priorities
- Flexibility & resilience – able to deal with varying levels of work and demand within the needs of the business
- Team working – co-operate and collaborate effectively across departments and functions.
- Coach Quality Culture in business
- Meet Quality and SHE policies and targets in day-to-day activities
- Environmental, Health & Safety & Quality is everyone’s responsibility and ALL of us have a key role to play in the business, and it’s important that we all do our bit. Failure to follow instructions, systems and processes could have a significant impact on the business, and could mean suspension and removal of our QMS accreditations, which cover Quality, Environment and Health & Safety.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about this Quality Systems Engineer role, please contact Jade Whitmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.