QA Systems Coordinator
Mon to Fri - Days
£39,000 + benefits
Our partner is a world leader in the production and development of specialist products which are used by many global FMCG producers. The organisation is on a journey of change, including culture, continuous improvement and manufacturing techniques. It is a great time to be joining the business and they have asked us to help in the recruitment of an exceptional Quality Systems Coordinator
It is essential that you have current experience of working in a high volume, ideally world class FMCG/Food manufacturing environment, that is using modern methods of working.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Quality Systems Coordinator will co-ordinate the documentation, implementation, development and training of the Quality standards required by the customers. You will implement and monitor compliance of relevant working procedures/standards to ensure compliance with customer quality requirements, providing regular reports and updates
About the role
- 50% of your time will be spent analysing requirements of quality standards from customers to create a common set of working practices required to comply - in particular to incorporate requirements of EMQE (includes FSSC 22000) into existing working practices and procedures.
- Manage the internal audit schedule and conduct internal audits covering hygiene, housekeeping, QMS and CCPs, product quality.
- Maintain documentation on QDS (Quality Data System) of procedures, instructions and standards - focusing particularly on Quality and Hygiene standards.
- Degree qualified in a food science or equivalent
- Knowledge of quality requirements of major retail and manufacturing companies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong Administration experience
- Good communication (verbal & written)
- Good Computer literacy
- Good influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage, coach and develop people effectively
- HACCP level 3 qualification as a minimum
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of FSSC22000 and have minimum HACCP Level 3 and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Systems Coordinator role, please contact Scott Williams at Jonathan Lee Recruitment PSC17