£30 - £38 per hour
almost 2 years ago
Quality / Laboratory Manager Health
UK - Telford
Our client a leading manufacturing business is looking for an experienced Quality Manager to support the Business Improvement & Compliance Manager with the development and implementation of Management System to meet the requirements of the ISO17025:2017 standard and Calibration Management Process.
The Manager has a Primary accountability for: -
- To drive compliance to meet business identified standards & legal requirements where appropriate: ISO9001 (calibration and measurement traceability) and ISO17025:2017.
The Manager Shares responsibility: -
- Participating with persons across or outside the business in decision making, working partnerships or joint accountability for the result.
The duties and responsibilities of the position the following:
- Support the Business Improvement & Compliance Manager with the development and implementation of Management System to meet the requirements of the ISO17025: 2017 standard and Calibration Management Process.
- Emphasis will be on effective compliance and risk management.
- To conduct effective internal audits to verify compliance against the defined processes implemented to meet the requirements of ISO17025:2017
- Conducts self, and promotes in others, and demonstrate the Hexagon values
- Additional duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Experience in Quality Management role within Automotive manufacturing. i.e. IATF or TS 16949 practical experience
- Demonstrate experience in the implementing Management System to meet the requirements of ISO9001: 2015 and ISO17025. 2017 version is desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrate experience in the use and implementation of the Automotive "Core Tools" published by AIAG. MSA. (Measurement Systems Analysis)
- ISO9001 Auditor with practical experience of conducting & managing auditing process.
- Proven ability to challenge processes and people utilising data analysis and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to influence, lead and communicate (written & verbal) to all levels of the business and customers, suppliers and accreditation bodies.
- Demonstrate organisational and planning skills and ability to work to high standard under tight deadlines.