Quality Promotion Coordinator
Up to £26.40 Ltd
Seeking a Quality Promotion Coordinator to work for this prestigious automotive OEM based in Oxfordshire.
The Quality Promotion Coordinator will have overall responsibility the improvement of the quality culture and customer focus throughout all working levels in across the plant.
Quality Promotion initiatives and cultural change programmes should be developed and implemented to increase associate pride and commitment to our automotive brand, increase the workforce awareness of best quality practices and methods and highlight the link between associates actions and the customer.
* To help generate innovative ways to engage people and to promote the need for quality.
* To support changing the culture within production areas that it is OK to ask for help and admit a mistake.
* To help develop pride and loyalty to the product and company.
* Obtain input for, and create, Quality newsletters and communications (using a range of media).
* Generate ideas for Quality Promotion campaigns, ideas, initiatives.
* Continuous Improvement of processes.
Skills and experiences required:
- Experience of change communication or internal communications for a manufacturing organisation.
- Experience of developing cultural change programs would be beneficial.
- Ability to communicate complex messages simply.
- Highly developed communication & Influencing skills.
- Previous experience of writing / newsletter production beneficial.
- High IT literacy - Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. Publisher, Adobe Acrobat desirable.
- Experience of dealing with print and design agencies beneficial.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to organise workload and operate without the need for daily management.
- Credible at all levels.
Valid UK Driving Licence.
The role will be contracted until the end of 2018 with further extension likely and offering an hourly rate of up to £26.40 LTD.
Interested in the above role? Apply TODAY!
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment