Data Management Team Scientist - R00020252
A Data Management Team Scientist is required with automotive quality experience.
This company based in Cranfield requires a Data Management Team Scientist with strong organisational and communication skills for a new contract role.
As a Data Management Team Scientist you will be required to:
- Provide relevant data and facts from the market to the different design departments
- Define priorities for improving vehicle quality and customer perception
- Provide detailed configuration of state of the art text analytics tools, in collaboration with system supplier when necessary.
- Develop/design/create new business intelligence tools to improve quality management (i.e. Quality Dashboard, Automated Weibull Analysis, Text Mining Tools, etc.)
- Regular acquisition and analysis of warranty and customer dissatisfaction data.
- Prepare analysis/presentation material for Monthly/Quarterly Quality review meetings
- Use existing reporting/analytical tools to identify areas for quality improvement and help develop action plans.
- Administration and reporting of development Quality status systems.
- Communicate results/trends
- Ensure countermeasure actions are appropriate and viable
- Maintain existing databases and Excel reports
- Liaise with other departments for information exchange
- Manage adoption date reports for countermeasures with manufacturing plants and design.
- Forecasting customer survey results
The Data Management Team Scientist should have the following skills or experience:
- Ability to interrogate data, processes and systems to identify customer quality issues
- Self-motivated, influencer with strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Able to work cross functionally
- Highly competent with MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint for daily management, data analysis, presentation and solution development
- Ability to organise and prioritise effectively ensuring deadlines are met
- A good team player who questions the norm and strives to provide solutions
If you have any questions about the Data Management Team Scientist role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship