Title: Quality Process Lead
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Quality Process Lead
The duties of the position are:
- To work collaboratively within the teams to adopt a structured approach to automotive design through the development of the design QMS.
- To develop and maintain a quality management audit programme.
- To manage to closure any arising non-conformances.
- Health and Safety support, JLR Way and Records Management.
- To translate JLR processes and procedures for the Design Department.
- To roll out and gain Design Department conformance to JLR processes and procedures.
- To interact on quality management system issues with other JLR Departments.
- To liaise with suppliers on quality issues as requested.
- Some form of Auditing qualification
- Quality management system experience within the automotive industry
- IT literate and competent in main Microsoft tools.
- Quality management system experience within the automotive industry.
- Experience in problem solving and non-conformance management.
- Experience as a Quality Management System author.
- Experience in Automotive Design Development processes.
- Understanding of Failure Mode Avoidance processes.
- An understanding of 6sigma processes and the ability to be able to interpret and present data in an easily understandable manner.
- To be able to interpret and understand technical specifications and statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To be IT literate and competent in the main Microsoft tools.
- To be able to influence a team in Quality Management Systems through confident & competent presentation.
Experience in Health and Safety management systems and their application.
Some background in Quality Assurance and its¿ deployment.
SO/TS-16949 certified auditor or a certified IATF-16949 Auditor.
Experience in H&S risk assessment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.