Quality Planning Engineer - R00019654
This company requires a Quality Planning Engineer to make and manage quality improvement plans based at their centre in Cranfield.
As a Quality Planning Engineer you will be required to:
- Identify issues in the market - warranty claims, breakdowns, and dissatisfaction issues, and request action from design to resolve.
- Feed into new model development to prevent the same problems occurring, and track quality confirmation activity status
The Quality Planning Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Good organisational skills - assimilating information, prioritising tasks, and tracking and chasing progress / status to a pre-agreed schedule / deadline. Attention to detail.
- Data gathering, processing and analysis experience (reasonably capable with Excel for charting, pivot table, sorting). Draw basic conclusions from data
- Ideally a good understanding of vehicle systems and terminology, e.g. would be able to separate a vehicle parts list into system groups - chassis, electrical, powertrain, body, trim, HVAC, by recognising part name - alternator, intake manifold, gas stay, drive shaft boot, AC compressor, etc.
- Good communication skill (from TO to DIR) - making clear requests for information and capturing feedback (e.g. coordinating status feedback meeting for manager / director update)
- Basic reporting skill - summary slide preparation and presentation / explanation
- Some problem solving / identification skill (basic logic / deduction based on gathered information would be ideal)
If you have any questions about the Quality Planning Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship