- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Quality
- Contact: Mark Bignell
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446167
- Expiry Date: 01 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61587
Automotive and General Engineering
Competitive Salary plus Car Allowance and Benefits
We are currently working with a specialist manufacturer of niche fabricated systems and steel structures to recruit a Quality Manager. The main responsibilities will be to lead the Quality function in the UK to ensure customers receive products to the highest standard of quality possible and that new products are introduced in accordance with agreed deadlines and customers’ requirements.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and manufacturing processes used across the automotive, off highway and general engineering sectors.
- A competitive salary and benefits, working for a specialist manufacturing organisation that are at the forefront of their industry experiencing exceptional growth.
As Senior Systems Integration Engineer you will be required to:
- Recruit, manage and develop the Quality Team
- Develop strategies to prevent non-conformance, customer complaints, concession and rework
- Ensure adherence to Quality standards by championing a ‘right first time’ ethos across the business
- Challenge, improve, implement and drive product excellence in QA & NPI processes, systems and activities across both sites
- Promote a continuous improvement culture across the businesses by establishing quality objectives that are monitored, analysed and reviewed
- Facilitate customer and third party audits to maintain IATF16949 accreditation
- Report on quality objectives delivery to the Board
As Quality Manager you will have:
- Exposure of running a Quality Department and Function within a growing SME or 1st Tier Automotive Environment.
- High volume batch manufacture experience
- Simultaneously managing multi projects
- Developing excellent customer relationships
- Fully conversant with Quality and Environmental Management System TS16949
- Good knowledge of quality tools: Process maps, Kaizen, Lean, root cause analysis
Suitably qualified and experienced Quality Manager’s should apply directly or by contacting Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or via email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.