£Highly Competitive Plus Bonus and Benefits
£Highly Competitive Salary, Plus Bonus and Benefits
Location: South Wales (Relocation Assistance Provided)
Quality, Management, Systems, Assurance, Manufacturing, Project, TS16949, IATF16949, QMS, QCD, CI
Want to work for a forward thinking Automotive organisation that has a track record of delivering work class products for some of the world leading OEM’s, seeking a Quality Specialist who can drive quality systems, procedures and standards across all areas of the business operations? We are looking for an experienced and proactive Quality Manager who can think strategically, drive quality systems, implement procedures, manage teams and create a quality culture through effective change management.
The role of Quality Manager will be to lead the Quality Department across multi-site locations, influencing cross functional teams and departments to embrace quality management systems, implement effective processes and procedures while driving forward change and continuous improvement that will positively impact all areas of the business. A hands-on approach and can-do attitude are essential, as is the ability to challenge mainstream thinking in a constructive and energetic way.
As a Quality Manager your main responsibilities will be;
- Ensure Group adherence and ongoing certification to international Quality and Environmental Standards including but not limited to TS16949, IATF 16949, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
- Lead and deliver the Quality related aspects of the new business systems
- Maintain, refine and develop the new and current business systems
- Provide quality leadership and guidance to the new business systems project teams.
- Manage and develop the team to ensure the business objectives are achieved on time and to budget.
- Manage and lead lean initiatives including meeting the company wide 5S targets and the introduction of Value Stream Mapping.
- Ensure that company Quality related processes are harmonised and standardised to assist with compliance and improve efficiency
- Being able to lead a multi-functional team is a must for this role as is being action orientated and having good analytical skills to be able to convert business objectives into achievable tasks.
This is a challenging and exciting role and as such we are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate that they have the following:
- Previously led and delivered major quality and related system change in the automotive or related industry.
- An in depth and proven knowledge of ERP systems and QMS systems preferably in the automotive industry.
- A relevant degree level of education is required preferably with a business related qualification. (MBA)
- Must be capable of leading management and staff to deliver the business plan.
- Excellent verbal and written communication at all business levels is essential along with a high level of IT and QMS skills and knowledge.
- The desire, drive and the character to achieve Quality, Cost and Delivery (QCD) are essential personal requirements, this requires excellent leadership and motivational skills to succeed
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of implementing and managing quality systems, processes and procedures within the automotive arena who has the ability to drive change, manage teams, delivery strategic results and target continuous improvement objectives seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this West Midlands based company will offer you:
- An excellent basic salary, with bonus and benefits
- Relocation support for the right individual who can delivery results and meet the cultural fit for the business
- Excellent opportunity to be part of the management team within a growing business, being able to strategically impact business operations across multiple site through the implementation of effective quality culture and systems
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge in strategically developing and delivering QMS, QCD and CI within an automotive organisation that has been through change and significant growth you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Managers role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.