Competitive Plus Benefits
Job: Quality Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
Permanent: £Competitive Plus Benefits
Quality, Management, Quality Systems, Compliance, IATF 16949, ISO 14001, CI, Warranty, Auditing, MSA, Suppliers, DFMEA, FMEA, PFMEA, 8D, QMS
A Quality Manager is required to manage quality processes and systems across all areas of the business within pressed and forged automotive manufacturing environment. Experience of managing quality functions, departments, and systems having the ability to drive product quality to IATF 16949/ISO 14001 standards would be well received.
Due to the continued success and growth this company, a world class supplier of high precision pressed, and forged components requires a well organised and proactive Quality Manager for a new permanent role.
As the Quality Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and improve the QMS to support all business requirement in accordance with TS16949/ISO14001
- Be focal point for all supplier/customer related quality issues to maintain effective communication on quality issues and resolve concerns quickly and effectively
- Champion all quality and process improvement initiatives across the business
- Taking responsibility for training and development of staff to ensure product quality and compliance are achieved within a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Liaise with all Engineering Departments and stakeholders to ensure quality standards are adhered to using effective tools/techniques such as DFMEA, PFMEA, MSA, CMM and Internal/external auditing
- Focus on driving forward continuous improvements and lean methodology using Kaizen, Six Sigma, 8D and 5S to eliminate waste while increasing efficiencies
The Quality Manager must have the following:
- Engineering qualification or relevant quality manufacturing experience
- Quality Management or Senior Quality exposure in a manufacturing arena
- Conversant with continuous improvement methodologies and techniques
- Knowledge of quality standards, systems and procedures (TS/IATF 16949 preferable)
- Technical awareness of manufacturing processes and QMS
- Able to support customer requirements, validate auditing results, supplier performances and non-conformances
In return, the Quality Manager roles offers a competitive salary with excellent career progression and development plus benefits package.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Quality Management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Managers position, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.