Job title: Quality Manager
Salary Range - £35,000 - £40,000 p.a.
Location: West Sussex
Working hours - Shift (08:00 - 17:00)
Industry - Stock-list Distribution
A Quality Manager is required within a quality systems background. Candidates with experience of the Stocklist Distribution industry would be well received.
Due to demand of the well-established company, a West Sussex based company requires a Quality Manager for a permanent role. As a Quality Manager you will be required to:
- Maintain Quality System procedures and documentation in full and complete working order. Ensure that the company achieves and retains all relevant approvals and accreditation's
- Manage a regular audit process to ensure that quality procedures are adhered to.
- Monitor the quality outcomes of activities and take the lead in promoting the elimination of causes of errors.
- Manage the quality interface with customers and suppliers. Monitor returns to ensure that they are dealt with promptly and to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Contribute to the development of company policies and procedures. Ensure they are implemented and appropriate records are kept.
- Establish inspection criteria and levels for all inspection activities and ensure the continuing competency of the inspection staff.
- Establish and maintain procedures to ensure monitored and adhered to relevant Government and International trading regulations
The ideal Quality Manager candidate should have the following skills or experience:
- Have practical experience of designing and managing Quality systems under ISO9001 and AS9120 within the electro-mechanical components industry supported by suitable formal qualifications *
- Demonstrably familiar with the expectations and requirements of defence and aerospace supply chains, primarily within the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone would like to develop their career. In return for your experience, this West Sussex based company will offer you:
- £35,000 - £40,000 p.a.
- Car Allowance
- Career development opportunities
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of quality systems and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Manager role, please contact Harry Corper at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268889263.