£45k - 55k per year + plus Benefits
5 months ago
Job: Quality Manager
Permanent: £45,000 to £55,000 pa Plus Benefits
Industry: Automated recognition, digitisation and general engineering
Quality, Management, Quality Systems, Compliance, CI, Warranty, Auditing, Manufacturing, QMS
A Quality Manager is required to manage quality systems and processes across all operations to ensure standards and procedures are maintained within a precision equipment and service sector industry. Experience of managing quality functions, departments and systems within a manufacturing and equipment environment would be well received.
Due to the continued success and growth this company, a world class supplier of high precision, automated recognition equipment covering the UK, based in the Oldham area, requires a well organised and proactive Quality Manager for a new permanent role.
As the Quality Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and improve the customers’ quality experience in all areas
- Be focal point for all customer related quality issues in order to maintain effective communication on quality issues
- To maximise customer focus and add customer value from a quality perspective and act as the customers quality champion within the business organisation.
- Maintain the Quality Management System in accordance with ISO9001:2008.
- Maintain the Customer Complaints system ensuring effective resolution of Customer Quality issues.
- Taking responsibility for controlling trials of new products/new markets.
- Assure the business quality reputation in new markets, address any customer risk
- Focus improvements in customer facing areas for continuous improvement.
- Resolve customer quality problems and supply corrective action to customers
The Quality Manager must have the following:
- Engineering qualification or relevant quality manufacturing experience
- Quality Management exposure in a manufacturing arena
- Conversant with continuous improvement methodologies and techniques
- Knowledge of quality standards, systems and procedures (TS/IATF 16949 preferable)
- Technical awareness of manufacturing processes, specialist equipment, quality systems
- Able to support customer requirements, validate auditing results, supplier performances and non-conformances
In return, the Quality Manager roles offers a competitive salary with excellent career progression and development plus benefits package.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Quality Management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Managers position, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.