£Competitive Plus Bonus and Benefits
3 months ago
Job: Quality Manager
Permanent: £Competitive Plus Benefits
Industry: Service Equipment and General Engineering
Quality, Management, Quality Systems, Compliance, CI, Warranty, Auditing, Servicing, Aftermarket
A Quality Manager is required with a strong technical and systems background to manage quality systems and processes across all operations to ensure standards, concerns, warranties and compliance issues are addressed, while driving forward a quality culture within an aftermarket and service-based industry. Experience of operating in a service, repair and overhaul sector involving pumps, rotating parts and equipment, generators, process flow equipment and valves would be well received.
Due to the continued success and growth this company, a world class supplier with a prestigious brand covering the UK, based in the Leeds area, requires a well organised and proactive Quality Manager for a new permanent role.
As the Quality Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and maintaining all quality systems, processes and procedures within an aftermarket, service, repair, overhaul and warranty claims environment
- Driving forward quality culture and awareness within all business operations and employees to ensure standards are achieved
- Reducing waste, returns and non-conformance costs through CI and business improvement activities and initiatives
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes, corrective action plans, improvement initiatives and auditing activities to support and meet expectations
- Develop and maintain effective auditing processes, dealing with internal and external auditing teams when returns and warranty issues are highlighted from customer concerns and service requirements
The Quality Manager must have the following:
- Engineering qualification or relevant quality manufacturing experience
- Operated in a Senior Quality or Quality Management function within an aftermarket, service, repair and overhaul environment
- Conversant with continuous improvement methodologies and techniques
- Knowledge of quality standards, systems and procedures
- Technical awareness of pumps, pump houses, process flow equipment, generators, motors and/or rotating machinery
- Experience utilising various problem-solving techniques such as 8D and 5Y
- Able to validate auditing results, supplier performances and non-conformances
- Must have the ability to manage multiple assignments and quality issues
In return, the Quality Manager roles offers a competitive salary with excellent career progression and development plus benefits package.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Quality Management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Managers position, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email, email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.