My client is looking for an experienced Quality Manager who is able to operate at senior management level, lead the Quality team and deliver exceptional results for the business. The company is an international business operating in 140 countries worldwide and employs over 13,000 people.
The culture of the business is very open, and the role encompasses process improvement throughout the organisation. Reporting to the International Quality Manager, the Quality Manager role is responsible for the control and management of all company Quality Control, improvement activities and all quality engineering staff.
The role of Quality Manager will include the following:
- Key duties are to manage the outgoing product quality, the in-process quality and drive the company systems and procedures that assure this.
- The role requires a high level of competent leadership, coaching and man-management whilst able to work on own initiative introducing new techniques and Continuous Improvement activities in line with the company’s global scheme.
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the business
- Working to prevent non-conformances and customer complaints
- Manage quality function ensuring that customers receive the product to the highest standard of quality possible.
- Implement new quality processes and systems
- Drive continuous improvement of quality performance by establishing quality objectives that are monitored, analysed and reviewed.
The suitable candidate for Quality Manager will need to possess the following competences:
- Experience of ISO9001 is essential
- High level process improvement and audit skills are required
- The ability to engage with suppliers and ensure supplier quality improvements.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have extensive experience within Quality and can operate at Senior Management level and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Manager role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.