My client are a prestigious multi-national engineering and manufacturing company specialising in metal components supplied into various industries including aerospace, power generation and automotive.
Reporting to the Plant Manager the Quality Manager role is responsible for the control and management of all company Quality Control, Assurance and improvement activities and quality engineering staff.
Key duties are to manage the outgoing product Quality, the in process quality and drive the company systems and procedures that assure this . This is a customer facing role and the post holder will frequently engage with customers at senior level to further the reputation of the business.
Experience Required - Quality Manager
- Experienced Quality Manager ideally with an aerospace or related industry background
- Metallurgy knowledge
- Has previously managed a Quality team of quality engineers, inspectors, metallurgists
- AS9100, SABRE 9000, NADCAP experience
- Change management and lean manufacturing knowledge
- Customer account management experience
- Supplier approval knowledge
- Ideally degree qualified or equivalent in a Manufacturing, Scientific, Technical or Engineering subject
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this highly desirable Quality Manager role with a highly respected engineering business.