£45 - £55K Plus Car, Bonus and Benefits
Quality Management, QMS, IATF16949, APQP, PPAP, 8D, Problem Solving, Root Cause Analysis
A Quality Manager is required for a world class organisation who has a track record in leadership, management and problem-solving techniques within an IATF1649 environment. Candidates with experience of the automotive industry would be well received.
Due to continued growth and exciting new projects this company, a forward thinking and innovative West Midlands based automotive supplier requires a hands on and well organised Quality Manager with knowledge of leading and developing a quality department for a new permanent role within the automotive arena. As a Quality Manager you will be required to:
- Leadership of the Quality Department and Team
- Implement and manage team KPIs
- Manage quality budgets within strategic targets
- Develop quality teams within the plant to improve RFT
- Develop, maintain and supervise the QM-system
- Liaise with Logistics to maintain an SAP stock system live.
- Prepare and ensure the certification of plant for IATF16949
- To analyse root cause of internal and external quality concerns.
- Manage customer complaints
- Lead APQP and PPAP processes
The Quality Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Previous experience in leading and managing a Quality Department within the automotive arena
- Knowledge of IATF16949/TS16949 having implemented, maintained and achieved accreditation within an organisation
- Experience and practice of 8D problem solving disciplines
- Measurement systems analysis and Statistical process control
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- A strong communicator at all levels, good analytical and leadership skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager who has lead and managed a quality department within a high volume automotive arena seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this West Midlands based automotive company will offer you:
- £45 - £55K Plus Car, Bonus and Benefits
- Excellent career development and to be part of the senior management team.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Quality Management and have strong problem solving and leadership skills and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Managers role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email