Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£40000 - £50000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Quality Manager - Metal Manufacturing - Wolverhampton - £40,000 to £50,000 p.a
A Quality Manager is required to join a leading manufacturer of metal components based near the Wolverhampton area.
As the Quality Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Manage the outgoing product Quality, the in process quality and drive the company systems and procedures.
- Engage with customers to further the reputation of the business.
- Sustain key approvals - eg AS9100.
- Capture, root cause and identify solutions for day to day problems experienced by the factory.
- Minimise risk and secure prompt resolution to process problems from suppliers, assure future quality and comply with customer flow down.
As the Quality Manager you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Well versed in metallurgy.
- They need to be skilled in problem solving.
- The role requires providing a high level of competent leadership whilst able to work on initiative introducing new techniques and Continuous Improvement activities.
- Fully conversant with QMS ISO9001, 14001 & AS9001.
if you are interested in this exciting Quality Manager opportunity please click on the link to apply.