Quality Manager Role - Coventry
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Manager within an established engineering group, based in Coventry, who are world renowned in the Rail and Construction industries for energy absorption products and in a period of expansion and investment.
The Quality Manager will lead and develop a quality focused culture, across the site operation of Group members, ensuring continuous improvement and compliance in all company processes. Operating at all levels, as well as remaining 'hands-on' with the business operation.
The Quality Manager will: -
- Provide support in resolving technical and customer issues.
- Ensure proactive resource management of Quality staff ensuring staff numbers, levels of skills, knowledge and experience, organisation and deployment are sufficient to achieve business targets.
- Provide specialist expertise in the application and deployment of Quality tools and metrics within all areas.
- Lead, develop and motivate the Quality team applying the most appropriate management style to achieve optimum performance.
- Identify and drive measurable process improvement.
- Ensure that constructive working relationships are built and maintained with all Sites and departments within the Group as well as suppliers, customers and third party certification bodies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required.
- Degree qualified in Technical/Engineering/Science discipline
- Quality-related professional qualification e.g. Chartered Quality Institute
- Continuous Improvement experience or Six Sigma Certified.
- Extensive operational experience in a 'hands-on' Quality role within a manufacturing / machining environment, encompassing engineering design and development and operations.
- Proven 'leader', with an adaptive leadership and management style, able to inspire and motivate the Quality team of circa 10.
- Quality management experience in a CNC Machining environment.
- Salary negotiable dependent upon experience
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV and contact details to Philip Delaloye at or for more details call 01384446192.