Senior Quality Engineer/Manager - Coventry
An aspiring Senior Quality Engineer/Manager is required with experience of operating within an advanced manufacturing environment. Candidates with knowledge of the Aerospace or Automotive industries would be well received.
Due to the continued success and growth of this company, a pioneering organisation in the design, development and manufacture of micro gas turbine gensets based in Coventry requires an aspiring Senior Quality Engineer/Manager with ideally an automotive or aerospace background for a new role to help move a new product from proto-type to production. As the Senior Quality Engineer/Manager you will be required to:
- Ensure that customer, internal production and supplier quality targets will be met
- Plan and deliver the customer, production and supplier quality targets for the business
- Take ownership of the root cause and corrective action process for any quality issue
- Production control plan development and continuous improvement
- Partner with the cross functional teams in ensuring that the quality deliverables are met through the new product introduction process
- Develop supplier process capability through to PPAP approval.
You should have the following skills:
- Operated within a Senior or Principal Quality Engineer or Manager role
- Exposure to the automotive or aerospace industry
- Experienced carrying out a similar role within an advanced manufacturing facility
- Six Sigma trained
- Educated to HND/Degree level or equivalent experience
- Must be driven and dynamic in order to drive the quality department forward
- Excellent PPAP understanding through supplier process capability
This is a unique opportunity for any Quality Professional to develop their career in cutting edge technology in a dynamic environment as the business are dedicated to the progression of their employees and provide a world class manufacturing environment in order to do so.
If you are interested in this role and you want to be considered, please send your CV to Philip Delaloye at or call 01384 446192.