Quality Manager - Aerospace
A Quality Manager is required with knowledge of quality management systems and shop floor machining. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry will be received.
Due to continued growth, this company, a precision engineering manufacturer, requires a Quality Manager with extensive experience for a new permanent role.
As the Quality Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Building effective relationships with customers and suppliers
- Quality control of incoming materials and outgoing parts
- PFMEA/PPAP/Lean and 5S auditing (internal and external)
- Implementing control plans and procedures
- Managing a team of engineers
- Non-conformance reporting
The Quality Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience of a variety of metrology tools (CMM, Shadowgraph, Trimos Height Gauge etc)
- Fully conversant in engineering drawings
- Background in quality management and knowledge of AS9102, ISO9001 Rev D, ISO 14001 or equivalent standards and approvals
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of aerospace quality management to develop your career. Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today, or if you have any questions about the Quality Manager role, please contact Sarah Davies at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 143.