Quality Manager - Engineering/Electronics - £40,000 to £48,000 per annum
A Quality Manager is required to join a leading manufacturer or precision instruments for use in laboratories and manufacturing.
As the Quality Manager you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Experience gained in an electronic/electro mechanical environment
- Understanding of relevant legislation, standards and requirements, including a sound knowledge of ISO 9001,
- Experience of leading quality management system, process and product audits within an engineering function and at suppliers.
- Participation in continuous improvement activities, using modern quality assurance tools and problem solving tools.
As the Quality Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Champion, support or lead multi-disciplined quality improvement initiatives that support product or process improvements
- Ensure that all managers, process owners and supervisors develop and maintain their part of the Quality Management System
- Monitor and advice on how the Quality Management System is performing
- Continual enhancement of the quality culture and use of quality tools within the business to increase the rate of improvement.
If you are interested in the Quality Manager opportunity please click on the link to apply.