- Sector: Food & Drink
- Function: Quality
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Expiry Date: 09 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59424
Negotiable plus Benefits
A food manufacturing company are recruiting for a Quality Manager to manage the effective and the end-to-end process within Quality Assurance, and Technical Division. You will have experience of managing a quality department with a strong understanding of food safety, legality, BRC and HACCP.
As a Quality Manager your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Head of Technical, you will be the main technical representation for the customer factory and field visits.
- Senior member of the HACCP and BRC compliance team.
- Line manage QA Shift Controllers, with overall responsibility for all employees within the Quality Assurance and Technical division.
- Responsible for full site product quality and food safety (managing non-conformances)
- Ensure business standards are met in for product quality, striving for consistency and benchmarking panels both internal and external.
- Management of raw material and finished product specification including customer portals.
- Manage and investigate customer complaints, investigations and reports.
- Monthly one to ones with Managers to identify key strengths for development to promote succession planning and areas for development.
- Conduct quarterly appraisals and probation review outcomes for direct reports
An exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager with the following.
- Experienced leading a Quality & Technical department.
- A background within a customer facing role with leading supermarkets.
- Qualified in HACCP level 3 and Food safety level 3.
- Good knowledge and understanding of BRC audits, with previous experience leading audits.
- A background working within food or FMCG manufacturing.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Quality Manager with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.