Job title: Quality Launch Engineer
Salary Range: £30.00 to £40.00 per hour
Location: Coventry, UK and Voderady, Slovakia
A Quality Launch Engineer is required with knowledge of PPAP and FMEA. Candidates with experience of the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to recent business acquisitions this company based in Coventry/Voderady requires a proactive Quality Launch Engineer with 8D problem solving experience for a new 6 month contract role. You will be required at the UK site in Coventry but also to spend a few months at their site in Voderady, Slovakia.
As a Quality Launch Engineer you will be required to:
- Coordinate the receipt, response and monitoring of quality concern reports from customers.
- Be the go to person in respect to Implement containment actions, root cause analysis and permanent long term actions.
- Review and update FMEA and control plans to ensure that product inspection procedures and reports are accurately and timely completed ensuring complete traceability.
- Provide technical support to production staff on quality requirements.
- Participate in APQP, PPAP, FMEA and quality reporting systems.
The Quality Launch Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- HNC/Degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive.
- Provide support in the maintenance of documentation in order to comply with TS16949.
- Your experience will include coordinating, maintaining and interpreting statistical information issued by suppliers in order to comply with customer requirements and specifications.
- It would be advantageous if you are competent in Faro Arm use and 8D problem solving.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of FMEA and control plans to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Coventry/Voderady-based Automotive company will offer you a competitive rate with expenses covered while you are in Slovakia.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of launch activities and quality tools, and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Launch Engineer role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 147.