£16 - 22 per hour
Quality Inspector/CMM Operator
To £22 per hour (PAYE/Umbrella-INSIDE IR35)
Off Highway Manufacturing
Jonathan Lee are searching for a quality inspector on a 12 month contract for a leading off highway engineering company based in Peterborough. It's a 12 month contract on days and we are seeking the following for the quality inspector role:
- Experience gained in a manufacturing environment performing a quality inspection role (small parts)
- Able to operate a CMM using PCDMIS
- Use of inspection hand tools (gauges) and shadowgraphs and associated paperwork
- Appropriate engineering based education
This quality inspector role is a start towards the end of July/beginning of August and working on a day shift; the company are offering the following:
- Rate of up to £22 per hour (Umbrella) - PAYE rates available
- Paid overtime
- 12 month initial contract
- Day shift
If this quality inspector role is of interest, then apply now or get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.