We have an immediate start opportunity for a Quality Inspector for an established electronics company based in Milton Keynes; the Quality Inspector will be responsible for the inspection of electronic components (either in-house manufacturing or external) which also includes goods inwards.
Responsibilities will include:
- Inspection of a variety of components including electronic assemblies, mechanical and electronic parts and wiring.
- Feedback to manufacturing operations on any non conformance.
- Adhere to company inspection processes at all times.
The company are looking for the following for the Quality Inspector position:
- Experienced in a similar role within a manufacturing environment; electronic or electrical components or assembly.
- Able to work in a team environment to very specific quality standards
The Quality Inspector is an immediate start so and the company are offering the following:
- Good basic salary
- Day shift which includes an early finish on a Friday
- Benefits package
- Ongoing training and career opportunities
If these Quality Inspector role is of interest please apply or get in touch with Tom Duckett of Jonathan Lee Recruitment