- Sector: Composites
- Function: Quality
- Contact: Matt Johnson
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384446116
- Expiry Date: 25 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59127
Job title: Quality Inspector CMM
Salary Range: £26,812 - £29,250 per annum plus overtime at Time & Half after 37.5 hours
Hours: 37.5-hour week
Permanent 4pm - 12 Midnght Shift
Location: Bridgnorth Shropshire
Permanent Contract working for a leading manufacturing organisation within the Automotive, Motorsport, Marine and MOD sector.
A Quality Inspector is required with knowledge of visual inspection of pre and post CNC machined products for the supply into the motorsport sector and high-end automotive industry.
Candidates that have experience in loading and operating CMM machines would be well received.
Due to workload this Motorsport manufacturer based in Bridgnorth Shropshire requires an experienced, dynamic, leading Quality Inspector on a fixed 10pm -6am shift on a straight permanent contract. As a Quality Inspector, you will be required to:
- Handle and quality check raw materials supplied to work streams.
- Accurately inspect high value motorsport parts
- Load CMM machines for inspection
- Liaise with machining and other depots
- Pack and label of finished products.
- Accurately record production data as required.
The Quality Inspector should have the following skills or experience:
- Good Quality inspection knowledge within manufacturing or engineering
- A level of CMM experience or knowledge
- Good standard of manual dexterity
- Good timekeeping
- Ability to work to written instructions
- Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions
- Attention to detail
- Committed attitude to Continuous Improvement activities such as 5s etc
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Quality Inspection within a manufacturing business. In return for your experience, this Bridgnorth Shropshire manufacturer will offer you:
- Permanent position
- Permanent 4pm - 12 midnight Shift - £26,812 - £29,250 per annum plus overtime at Time & Half after 37.5 hours
- 37.5-hour per week
- 21 plus stats holiday
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of CMM inspection in a high-end manufacturing business. If you have any questions about the Quality Inspector role, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.