almost 2 years ago
Job title:Quality Inspector
Industry/ Strapline: Aerospace
A Quality Inspector is required with knowledge of CMM inspection and metrology instrumentation skills. Candidates with experience of the Aerospace/Defence or automotive industry would be well received.
Due to company growth,a position in Tewkesbury requires a Quality Inspector with CMM experience for a new permanent role. As a Quality Inspector you will be required to:
- Facilitate CMM inspections to ensure specification requirements are met.
- Provide FAIR/ISIR reports to the customer and collate in Visual IPI
- Learn to program CMM using PCDMIS.
- Implement control of non-conforming product in accordance with company procedures.
- General Inspection of the product including surface finish, coatings, damage, etc. aswell as associated product documentation inspection also.
The suitable applicant should have the following skills or experience:
- CMM trained , with a competency to run CMM programs operating software packages and report results.
- An overall inspection understanding, with test equipment and measuring associated within an engineering environment.
- The ability to operate manual instruments to measure and monitor product characteristics.
- A health and safety understanding with a basic understanding of AS9100/ISO9001 requirements also.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of CMM Inspection to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Tewkesbury-based Aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days holiday with another 8 Days stats
- Other - such as career development etc.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of CMM systems and quality standards and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Inspector role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.