£10 - £12 per hour
almost 2 years ago
We have an immediate start opportunity for a Quality Inspector at an established aerospace manufacturing company based in Leicester; the Quality Inspector will be responsible for the inspection of fastening components used in aerospace.
Responsibilities will include:
- Inspection of a variety of components including mechanical parts and fasteners.
- Feedback to manufacturing operations on any non-conformance.
- Using inspection measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers and thread measuring devices.
The company are looking for the following for the Quality Inspector position:
- Experienced in a similar role within an aerospace manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Ability to check tolerances and select suitable gauges.
The Quality Inspector is an immediate start so and the company are offering the following:
- Good basic hourly rate
- Day shift which includes an early finish on a Friday
- Benefits package
If the Quality Inspector role is of interest, please apply or get in touch with Tom Duckett of Jonathan Lee Recruitment