Quality Inspector - Permanent - Dartford - Aerospace
A Quality Inspector is required with knowledge of both hand metrology and CMM operation. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, a manufacturer of precision machined parts based in Dartford requires a meticulous Quality Inspector with CMM experience for a new permanent role. As a Quality Inspector you will be required to:
- Perform both hand and CMM inspection duties
- Visually inspect components for surface defects
- Maintain and produce records relating to First Article Inspection Reports
- Update the company's MRP system with your inspection findings
- Generate Non-Conformance Reports
The Quality Inspector should have the following skills or experience:
- Previous experience carrying out a similar role within a high precision environment
- Operate CMM and a range of hand metrology equipment
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Generate FAIR's or similar documentation in relation to inspection
- Experience carrying out first-off, patrol and final inspection of components
The working hours will be: Day Shift Monday: 7.30am to 12.30pm and 1.15pm to 4.15pm, Tuesday-Friday: 7.30am to 12.30pm and 1.15pm to 4.00pm
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of CMM's and a range of hand metrology equipment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Inspector role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.