Job title: Quality Inspector
Salary Range: £12.00 to £15.00 per hour
A Quality Inspector is required with knowledge of PPAP and FAIR's. Candidates with experience of the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to growth this company, a manufacturer of brake and clutch systems, based in Coventry requires a proactive Quality Inspector with experience creating ISIR documentation for a new 6 month contract.
As a Quality Inspector you will be required to:
- Liaise with engineering on drawing/product issues
- Liaise with supplier quality engineers on any supplier related issues i.e. none conforming product / Supplier ISIR's
- Create ISIR documentation against engineering drawing for PPAP/PSW
- Verification of suppliers ISIR's/FAIR's, this may include dimensional, material or other processes allied to the component.
The Quality Inspector should have the following skills or experience:
- The ability to communicate successfully and professionally at all levels, both internally and externally is essential, as is the ability to offer solutions to problems and support all departments as required.
- Team player, able to contribute to the quality team in achieving business targets and continuous improvements
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve challenging deadlines
- Ability to "think outside the box", green belt / black belt Six Sigma favourable
- Use of CMM's would be an advantage but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience in a similar role to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Coventry based Automotive company will offer you £12.00 to £15.00 per hour.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Six Sigma and CMM's and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Inspector role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446147.