£18k - 24k per year
Quality Inspector - Manufacturing - Kingswinford
£18,000 to £24,000 p.a
A Quality Inspector is required to join a Midlands based specialist electronics manufacturer and supplier of electric motors and drives located near Stourbridge.
Significant growth across its traditional client base and growing opportunities in domestic and overseas markets has resulted in the business requiring additional resource to support these growing opportunities.
- Inspect/test & repair production PCB's
- Inspect/test wiring looms
- Understand electronic schematics & wiring diagrams
- Documenting any quality issues
- Testing product materials from suppliers
- Quality inspection experience is desirable
- A relevant electronic qualification preferred or a recognized technical apprenticeship
- The ability to analyse the quality and performance of a product
- An understanding of industry safety standards
- The ability to work well with others
Hours: Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 16:30, Friday 08:00 - 13:30 (37.5 hrs p/w)
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in the Quality Inspector opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.