£36k per year
6 months ago
Job Title - Quality Inspector
£ 32,000 p.a.- £ 36,000 p.a. + Relocation allowance
Are you a Quality Inspector interested in ensuring the highest quality of precision parts imaginable, using cutting edge technology, the best equipment and tools on the market? Are you a highly skilled Quality Inspector, highly proficient user of PC-DMIS software, able to program CMM's to perform complex operations? If so continue reading..
Quality Inspector responsibilities;
- Operating and programming a CMM using PCDMIS & CAMEO to ensure work can be inspected with detail, care and efficiency
- Provide quality control support to the production team using a range of inspection techniques on a in a high mix environment on a broad spectrum of parts.
- Ensure quality is maintained at a high standard, supporting adherence to quality standards by approving materials, in-process production and finished parts.
- Manual inspection work
- Complete non-conformance reporting (NCMR's) and report on weekly quality data, maintaining accurately.
- Collaborate with different teams to enrich factory culture and build a factory of excellence in this early phase of the companies growth.
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern, rotating once a month or permanent 2-10pm late shift Mon - Fri
An exciting opportunity for Experienced Quality Inspector with the following;
- Must have PC-DMIS CMM software experience
- Experience in manual inspection
If you are a Quality Inspector with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Inspector, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.