Job title: Quality Inspector
Salary Range: Competitive
A Quality Inspector is required with experience completing first off and last off inspections. Candidates with experience of precision machining will be well received.
Due to growth this company based in Wednesbury requires a proactive Quality Inspector with the ability to read engineering drawings for a new permanent role.
As a Quality Inspector you will be required to:
- Complete first off and last off checks using manual measuring equipment.
- Run existing CMM programs on our Mitutoyo CNC CMM’s.
- Be familiar with shadow graph measuring techniques.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to relate inspection findings back to Engineers in a clear and concise manner.
- Be able to read Engineering Drawings and have a working knowledge of Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing.
- Be able to work to inspection plans and use their own initiative to solve problems.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Raise Process Improvement Requests following any non-conformance contained within the facility.
The Quality Inspector should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience must have been gained in a similar role.
- Experience of using manual measuring equipment is essential.
- Experience of running CMM programs is desirable, but training will be given if required.
- HNC/HND engineering qualification
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of manual measuring equipment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Inspector role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 147.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.